Looking for stucco painters in Edmonton?
When it comes to painting stucco, we prefer to paint with exterior flat latex or stucco coat, one full coat followed by another full coat 3 or 4 hours later. Which is my understanding of what two coats of paint means.
Some of the other painting companies out there like to use Elastomeric Coatings which when applied properly by your stucco painter is a good system.
We are consistently rated one of the top three painting companies in Edmonton. We take pride in our work and it shows. Call us today for a free estimate!
Painters Edmonton is professional, reasonable, reliable, and has been painting for years. Our painters are fully licensed and covered by WCB. We also have access to color consultants to make sure your color selections for your exterior stucco painting are what you have in mind and works with the balance of the colors of the house. It is just as important to us as it is to you to have the house looking good when we are done.
What Our Edmonton Stucco Painters will do:
- Confirm colors and area for each color.
- Carefully pull back shrubs, bushes, and flower beds and cover with plastic prior to painting house surfaces.
- We take all precautions to avoid trampling flower beds.
- Cover concrete, grass, & all other areas not being painted with drop cloths.
- We start the work by doing the agreed on the preparation of exterior stucco surfaces being painted.
- The foreman will inspect the exterior painting with the customer (if home) while the other painters start cleaning up.
- Once the exterior is complete we will give you several days to look around and will then arrange inspection and touch-ups before final payment.