Edmonton Pressure Washing Services
Pressure/power washing is the first critical step to getting your house ready for painting. Not removing dirt from a wall greatly increases the likelihood that any coating you apply will fail sooner than it should.
As it name implies, the pressure washer takes off dust, chalk, mildew, and old paint using highly pressurized water. Some washers are electric, while others are fueled by gas; the latter pack a bigger punch. They’re not difficult appliances to operate, but they can be dangerous in the hands of an unskilled user.
- It can clean and brighten fences, play equipment, and more.
- It can remove stains from your drive and walkways.
- It can make your home more sanitary for children.
- It can prepare an area for a painting or staining project.
- It can remove plants growing where they shouldn’t.
You should consider our professional pressure washing services. By doing this, your deck, siding, driveway, and other exterior areas around your home, you can quickly and effectively remove built-up dirt, sediment, and other debris. This not only helps the areas look beautiful, but it can also reduce wear and tear by getting rid of mold, algae, chalk, insects, weeds, and more. Such build-up will, over time, break down and cause damage to wood/masonry and degrade paint/stains.
The services offered by us can provide a number of great benefits to any kind of property. Exterior cleaning via pressure washing keeps the surfaces of your home clean, healthy, and attractive, all of which are factors that contribute to your property’s resale value. Anytime you need to have this done on any part of your property, you can rely on the professionals at Painters Edmonton.
Despite how seemingly simple it is, it’s extremely effective, and it’s an important part of the maintenance of any exterior parts of your property. Benefit of doing it eliminates the mold and mildew, among other things that grow on your property’s exterior features that can have a detrimental effect on the health of your property if they aren’t taken care of as soon as possible. Our services for exterior cleaning via pressure washing in Edmonton will completely eliminate these problems before they’re able to cause more damage to your property.
We’re always eager to help you keep your home in excellent condition, and we look forward to providing high-quality pressure washing services when you need them.
When To Have This Performed:
1. After a Heavy Storm – Your home’s exterior is constantly exposed to weather and the elements, and after a heavy storm, mud or dirt may be stuck to your property’s exterior. This can be unsightly and unattractive, and our pressure washing services can keep your home looking its best.
2. Anytime Your Property is Dirty or Stained – It may be necessary or at least desirable any time a sidewalk or driveway is dirty, stained, or has something like chewing gum stuck to it.
3. Before You Have Your Home’s Exterior Painted – Cleaning your home’s exterior will help to prepare it for any new paint. It will remove dirt and grime that could otherwise prevent any new paint from properly adhering to your home’s exterior surface.
Our professionals can do:
- Stone Patios and Walkways
- Underground Parking Garages
Benefits of Hiring a Professional:
Some homeowners choose to attempt to power wash their home’s exterior features on their own. While it’s not possible to complete this job without professional help, there are a number of benefits to hiring a professional.
- When you hire a professional, you won’t need to spend money on the purchase of equipment that you won’t use frequently.
- You’ll save time, and you’ll avoid work that can be dangerous without the proper equipment and training.
- You’ll also know that you’re receiving the highest quality power washing services possible, and when you hire us, the work we provide comes
with a satisfaction guarantee.
Why You Shouldn’t Do It Yourself
You may be tempted to pressure wash your own home, but the truth is it can be a costly, frustrating, and time-consuming endeavor. Most pressure washers cost $100 per day to rent. You will also have to travel to the rental location, stand in line, get the machine ready, clean the machine, refuel the machine, and return it by the deadline. Instead, contact Painters Edmonton, and we will arrive with the machine, as well as all of the other necessary equipment and detergents/degreasers and expertly clean the area for you.