Interior Painting – Edmonton, AB
You can trust us to take care of all of your interior painting needs. Whether you require us for a day or for longer, we can handle all your needs, both residential and commercial.
We have 6 years of experience. We’re fully licensed, insured, covered by WCB. Our customers consistently rate us high for our dependability, prices, & professionality and work ethic.
When we repaint walls, your walls will receive two full coats of a good scrubbable acrylic latex, also a drywall sealer if it is new drywall. We do not use high hide or toned eggshell paints which cover walls like a blanket in one coat but are not very washable, definitely not scrubbable. This type of products are used in many commercial sites and many new homes for ease of touch ups and cost, it is not meant for interior walls in a home that needs to be washed regularly.
What our Interior Painters will do for you!
– Confirm colors for interior walls & ceilings are correct.
– Move furniture.
– Sand and patch walls, major repairs will be patched twice.
– Tape off the base board and remove the plug covers.
– Cover the furniture with plastic.
– Cover the floor with cotton drop sheets.
– Apply the first coat.
– Sand the walls between coats.
– Apply the second coat.
– The foreman will inspect the new paint job with the customer.
– Clean up, move the furniture back in place and install the plug covers.
– Once the job is completed, we will give you several days to look around and will then arrange inspection and touch ups before final payment
Call us today if you’re looking for a Free Estimate.